Elevate! founder and Realtor Rosemary Kelleher was recently featured in Business Innovators Magazine, a publication dedicated to sharing interviews with “the most innovative leaders in business.”
Here’s a brief excerpt from her interview. You can read it in its entirety by visiting the Business Innovators website.
Welcome to Business Innovators Magazine…Please introduce yourself and a brief thumbnail sketch of your background.
RK: Starting in real estate as a whim produced an amazing career path for me. Ten years in full-time transactional real estate sales (year one was Rookie of the Year) and continuously in the top 5-10% in the regional then national brand. My focus started with traditional buyers and sellers and then onto corporate relocation executives and then onto a leader in luxury sales and new construction and investment real estate. The next ten years were spent in high-level leadership/management, training, coaching and consulting for leading regional, national and international brands. I decided to focus then on training, coaching and motivational speaking for real estate and other sales industries. I love what I do!!
BI: What would you say is the area in business that you are most passionate about and why?
RK: I absolutely love speaking to groups, big or small and motivating them to perform in ways to stand out and create huge success. Teaching and speaking in the basic dynamics of “sales success” and “becoming a leader in sales service thru effective communication strategies” are a few of the topics I am truly passionate about.
About Rosemary Kelleher
With over 20 years of experience in the real estate and sales industry, Rosemary Kelleher is regarded as one of New England’s premier sales professionals. She spent a decade in real estate and another decade in top leadership and management training. Over the years, she has received numerous awards and designations to recognize her professionalism, her commitment to client satisfaction and her top sales production status.
– 20+ years licensed in Massachusetts real estate
– global connections for referrals outside Massachusetts and US
– proud member of The National Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors, Greater Boston Association of Realtors
– recipient of DuPont’s Who’s Who in Real Estate
– numerous awards and recognitions by The Wall Street Journal
– Recognized by The Boston Globe of Business Professionals On the Move
– Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
– Nationally Accredited Buyer Representative
-Nationally Accredited Seller Specialist
– Re/Max Hall of Fame Member
– Founder of the Re/Max Luxury New England Networking Group
– New England Cultural Icon with Keller Williams
– Featured Keynote Speaker for The Massachusetts Association of Realtors 2015 Convention, CRS NE Meeting Speaker and so many speaking events
– Featured Guest speaker for many real estate companies and sales organizations
– Trained & Coached hundreds of real estate agents
– Managed and recruited hundreds of sales agents for three national real estate brands (Keller Williams, Re/Max & WRRE)
– committed and enthusiastic net-worker
– blogger and writer of numerous sales & management articles
– featured guest on several radio shows (including Boston Real Estate Radio, WBZ)
Today, Rosemary Kelleher has branched out beyond traditional real estate sales, pursuing her true passion: coaching, training, speaking and educating. She established a new firm, Elevate!, which is committed to providing real estate and other sales professionals with the expertise, knowledge, strategies and coaching they need to succeed in today’s hyper competitive sales world.
Contact Rosemary Kelleher via the contact form or by calling 781.248.6069.