Real estate professionals from across the Baystate are invited to a free seminar on Thursday, January 28 at Realty Executives, where Rosemary Kelleher will be delivering a motivational, high energy seminar titled “21 Things to do to Kick-Off an Amazing 2016 in Real Estate.”
It’s everything a real estate professional needs to exceed those real estate goals and objectives in 2016.
This event will address a number of different topics, including:
- how to grow your clientele;
- communication tips from the industry’s top professionals;
- how to make the most of business partnerships;
- how to win every CMA with a “strength in numbers” strategy;
- how to host open houses that generate new listings;
- and over a dozen other proven strategies for success in the real estate industry.
This event will be held on January 28, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Joining Rosemary Kelleher will be Kevin Song.
All are welcome at this event, which will be held at Realty Executives, 144 Moody Street in Waltham, MA.
Questions? Call 781.248.6069 or send a message via the contact page.