What are people saying about you? In today’s article, Elevate! founder and Realtor Rosemary Kelleher explores the power of the testimonial!
They say the true testament of a person’s abilities and value is 95% what others say about them. Too many sales and business professionals write about how great they are and why you should hire them.
These same professionals often do not realize the power behind others speaking for them in the form of testimonials, reviews and recommendations.
Think about it. If you are looking to hire a professional, often you will ask for recommendations and look for reviews. Restaurants have reviews, resorts have reviews, colleges have reviews – why not sales people?
Recently, I had my behind handed to me from another business coach who told me to “practice what I preach” and get more than three testimonials on my LinkedIn profile. Touché to him.
Often, we are so busy working that we fail to realize the way to get more quality work is to do “external/internal reviews” on our businesses and ourselves. If you aren’t lucky enough to have a publicist or a public relations firm taking care of your exposure profile, well frankly, it becomes your job, too.
About Rosemary Kelleher
With over 20 years of experience in the real estate and sales industry, Rosemary Kelleher is regarded as one of New England’s premier sales professionals. She spent a decade in real estate and another decade in top leadership and management training. Over the years, she has received numerous awards and designations to recognize her professionalism, her commitment to client satisfaction and her top sales production status.
– 20+ years licensed in Massachusetts real estate
– global connections for referrals outside Massachusetts and US
– proud member of The National Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors, Greater Boston Association of Realtors
– recipient of DuPont’s Who’s Who in Real Estate
– numerous awards and recognitions by The Wall Street Journal
– Recognized by The Boston Globe of Business Professionals On the Move
– Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
– Nationally Accredited Buyer Representative
-Nationally Accredited Seller Specialist
– Re/Max Hall of Fame Member
– Founder of the Re/Max Luxury New England Networking Group
– New England Cultural Icon with Keller Williams
– Featured Keynote Speaker for The Massachusetts Association of Realtors 2015 Convention, CRS NE Meeting Speaker and so many speaking events
– Featured Guest speaker for many real estate companies and sales organizations
– Trained & Coached hundreds of real estate agents
– Managed and recruited hundreds of sales agents for three national real estate brands (Keller Williams, Re/Max & WRRE)
– committed and enthusiastic net-worker
– blogger and writer of numerous sales & management articles
– featured guest on several radio shows (including Boston Real Estate Radio, WBZ)
Today, Rosemary Kelleher has branched out beyond traditional real estate sales, pursuing her true passion: coaching, training, speaking and educating. She established a new firm, Elevate!, which is committed to providing real estate and other sales professionals with the expertise, knowledge, strategies and coaching they need to succeed in today’s hyper competitive sales world.
Contact Rosemary Kelleher via the contact form or by calling 781.248.6069.